The majority of the Bristow Area was previously part of the Linton's Ford Plantation, owned by the Linton Family from the 18th century. In 1894, Sarah Linton converted to Catholicism, and the property was deeded to the Roman Catholic Church. The Linton Hall School was founded, for which the main road was named: Linton Hall Road. However in the late 20th century, much of the original property was sold to developers to raise money to support the school.
SUGGESTED THINGS TO DO: