Don’t Miss These Specials and Events During #VACraftBeerMonth!
August is officially Virginia Craft Beer Month, and our breweries have some exciting specials and events planned to help you celebrate!
Ornery Brewing Company:
- Have a pint, then take some home with $10 Growler fills on Mondays.
- Drink creatively with paint nights or plant nights every Tuesday in August.
- Celebrate music with karaoke on Wednesdays. If you are too scared to sing outside of the safety of your shower, then leave it to the pros with live music performances on select Fridays and Saturdays.
BadWolf Brewing Company:
- No need to leave the brewery when food trucks will roll up to serve you delicious dinner options. Visit on August 5th or 6th for beer paired with yummy food!
- What’s better than drinking beer? Doing it to support a cause you care about. BadWolf will host events on August 12th and August 13th to benefit the Tuberous Sclerosis Alliance and Tree of Life Cat Rescue. Show up to support your cause!
Heritage Brewing Company:
- Trivia night is every Thursday at Heritage Brewing Company. The winning team gets four free pints, so come one, come all!
- Firkin Friday is another special event at Heritage Brewing. Each Friday, the brewers open another experimental firkin to share with its visitors. Firkin Fridays also feature live music.
Tin Cannon Brewing Company:
- In honor of #VACraftBeerMonth Tin Cannon will be releasing two new special brews this month! Senor Gringo Roberto’s Pale Ale Especiale is almost ready, and it is going to be a HOT one! The Commonwealth Common is also slotted to hit the tap room this month. Don’t miss out on these refreshing limited time libations!
Growling Bear Brewing Company
- Growling Bear will be celebrating its one year anniversary on August 27th. Check their website for information about the day's festivities!